Girls’ Self Defence Project
Training as a self-defence teacher
Criteria Ngā Paearu
We are not currently accepting any new applications. Please check back soon!
- Are you passionate about the elimination of violence and abuse against women and girls?
- Can you establish a rapport with women & girls?
- Are you committed to equal rights?
- Do you have an analysis of power and control?
- Have you completed a women’s self-defence course?
- Do you have facilitation and/or teaching skills?
- Are you physically competent and coordinated?
- Are you determined to make a difference?
- Do you have the time to commit to teaching self-defence?
- Do you have a feminist analysis?
- Note, you must be over 18 years old
© WSDN | Site by DIY Publishing Ltd