Girls’ Self Defence Project
Students will learn to think confidently, speak strongly and use self defence skills when necessary.
They will learn ways of dealing with unsafe situations including:
- How to deal with being followed
- Obscene phone calls or txts
- Acquaintance and stranger attacks
- Sexual harassment
- Getting out of grabs and holds
- How to think their way out of threatening situations.
The courses are specifically designed to be age appropriate and relevant to each year group of girls.
The course style is participatory, practical, fun and empowering. It includes discussions, games, physical sessions and role-plays.
© WSDN | Site by DIY Publishing Ltd